NeXt!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empires Mobile App neXt Alliance Page. Use Guest01 as both username and password if you are not registered (or just register).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Expansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav40121
Admin
Admin
Mav40121

Planet Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Planet Expansion   Planet Expansion EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 am

So we all know that more colonies means more cash and hunting opportunities in the long run, but now that you have researched that astro, where should you go?

Personally I always put my first two colonies in the same system as my HP. Not all players do this, and I don't even know if it is a good idea, but lets not focus on that. Once your ready to get out of your system, then what? Well, lanx is the key.

Lvl 5 gets you 24 systems and lvl 6 gets you 35 systems that are scannable. Now, to avoid overlap, your systems should be twice this number apart (whichever one you will go for, I recommend lvl 6). Realize that eventually you will have moons on all your planets and so this can be a work in progress.

If you move into another galaxy, you should try to go right in the middle of the galaxy (unless you are hunting a specific target... more on mobiles later). This allows for expansion in either direction rapidly.
Back to top Go down
https://next.forumotion.com

Planet Expansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NeXt! :: General GE Advice-
Jump to: